Copyright Brasserie Lefebvre SA. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on the Brasserie Lefebvre website are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other websites.
The information available on or via the website is of a general nature and is only provided for a general use. This information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances. No rights can be derived from the information.
Despite the fact that best efforts were made to draw up the content of the website with due care, it cannot be excluded that information is obsolete, incomplete or in any other way incorrect. Brasserie Lefebvre cannot give any guarantees concerning the nature or the content of the information available on or via the website.
Should you notice errors in the information available on or via the website, please contact us at email@example.com
The information on the website can only be used for your own internal purposes. You shall not use the information or databases for any other purpose, especially for commercial exploitation.
Links and references
The website can contain links to other websites. Brasserie Lefebvre SA does not monitor those websites and has no technical or content control on those websites. Therefore, Brasserie Lefebvre SA cannot guarantee the completeness or the accuracy of the content, nor the availability of those websites.
The incorporation of links to other websites does not imply any connection, partnership, relationship or approval of those websites or their content.
Should you desire to create links from your website to this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This website and its use are subject to the Belgian law and regulations. Should any of the provision be considered void under the Belgian law and regulations or any mandatory regulations of another country that would apply the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. In case of any dispute regarding this website and its use only the Courts of Brussels, Belgium, are competent.
#yeslefebvre – Terms and conditions
Brasserie Lefebvre is “Family at the heart of your celebrations” and we would like to share it!
We like sharing the beers we have been brewing with passion for 6 generations. Sharing our know-how across all continents,
Sharing the joy our know-how brings to people, and the celebrations around it.
S.A.(PLC) BRASSERIE LEFEBVRE (hereinafter “Brasserie Lefebvre”) has its registered office in Belgium, Chemin du Croly 54 at 1430 Rebecq, (C.B.E. 0427.734.366).
By responding to our request using #yeslefebvre or by tagging on your photo and/or visual and/or publication (hereinafter “photo”) using #lefebvremoment and or @brasserielefebvre,
– declare that you are the author of the photo, and are the unique holder of all rights relating to the photo, and that the use of the photo by Brasserie Lefebvre does not cause harm to any third party and does not violate any law,
– are of legal age in your country or have parental permission to share this photo with Brasserie Lefebvre,
– guarantee that you have the authorization of every person appearing in the photo and have their required parental authorizations in the case they are minors,
– shall protect us against any recourse by third parties which invokes the violation of a right to image, of their right to privacy or to any property or moral right,
– grant to Brasserie Lefebvre th
e non-exclusive right to ﬁx, reproduce, modify and communicate the photo, free of charge and without limitation of duration or geographical scope,
– accept that Brasserie Lefebvre makes use of the photo without any compensation of any kind or right of inspection and/or approval and/or royalty on its use,
– accept that Brasserie Lefebvre uses the photo for communication and/or promotional and/or marketing purposes, within its various online and offline communication media including without any limitation: newsletters, websites, social media campaigns, catalogs and brochures, without any obligation to you,
– the possibility of withdrawing the authorization referred to above at any time and for the foreseeable future. In order to do so, please – send a detailed written request to email@example.com. indicating the photo in question However, please note that as an example, any communication media which has already been printed, or newsletter which has already been published cannot be modified.
– the possibility of sending your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
We can’t wait to share your photos!
S.A.(PLC) BRASSERIE LEFEBVRE Chemin du Croly 54