Ingredients For 6 people
- 500 grams of Mavromatika "black-eyed beans"
- 60 grams of Corinth raisins or dried figs
- 100 g feta cheese from Alphita!
- 2 table spoons of olive oil "#1 from Pavlos and Nikos"
- 60 grams of unshelled pistachios or walnuts
- 60 grams of sun-dried tomatoes "bioagros"
- 1 jar of stuffed green olives with garlic
Preparation 60 min
Soak your beans overnight (12 hrs) After draining them, steam cook them for 55 minutes or 45 minutes in the pan. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and olives Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl... ... and enjoy! Discovery recipe on http://www.bionaturels.be/recipe/salade-de-haricots-aux-yeux-noirs-a-la-tomate-sechee-et-feta/